• Plus, with fast-rinse technology in each of our conditioners, you'll feel good knowing that you helped save water every shower.
• We've combined our tea tree oil with Haitian vetiver to add a lovely woody scent with earthy, smoky and nut inflections to our rich conditioner.
• Vetiver can be sourced from different part of the world but perfumers consider Haitian vetiver as the most refined and balanced. Remember to go easy on the tap.
• At Love Beauty & Planet our goal is to make you more beautiful and give a little love to the planet.
• Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here.
• We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness.
• Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable.
• Our caps and pumps aren't made from recycled plastics yet, but we're working on it.
• No Silicones, No Parabens, Yes vegan, Yes Peta certified.
Powered with australian tea tree oil, well-known for its detoxifying abilities that help cleanse your scalp and deeply clarifies your hair.
Our formulas are infused with fresh Haitian vetiver that leaves behind a refreshing scent to allow your hair to breathe a deep, satisfying sigh of relief.
Locks-in moisture and lets your strands flow strong and free. The coconut oil-infused collection is the go-to for lush, healthy hair.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera(coconut) Oil, Perfume, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl alcohol, Disodium Edta, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Melaleuca aAlternifolia (tea tree) Leaf Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Sodium Hydroxide
• Address of Manufacturer: LBCP, Unit 2, Haridwar 249 403, Uttarakhand.M 16/C/US/2010
• Country Of Origin: India
• Common Name of Product: Tea Tree & Vetiver Scalp Refresh Conditioner
• Net Qty: 1
• Net Volume: 400 ml