• Our Tea Tree and Vetiver detoxifying body wash is made with no sulfate cleansers, no parabens and is infused with plant based cleansers, leaving you and the planet a little more beautiful.
• With the earthy, refined scent of vetiver, ethically sourced from the Region of Les Cayes in Haiti, it’s like a deep sigh for your skin in the shower.
• We started our journey by loading our products with mild cleansers and ethically sourced fragrances.
• Our goal is a carbon footprint so small it's like we weren't even here.
• We started our journey by loading our beauty products with goodness.
• Every one of our bottles is made from 100% recycled materials and are recyclable.
• Our caps and pumps aren’t made from recycled plastics yet, but we’re working on it.
• No Silicones, No Parabens, No Guilt. Yes vegan, Yes Peta certified cruelty free.
Powered with australian tea tree oil, well-known for its detoxifying abilities that help rejuvenate your skin.
Infused with fresh haitian vetiver that leaves behind a refreshing scent to allow your hair to breathe a deep, satisfying sigh of relief.
Locks-in moisture and leaves your skin soft to the touch. this coconut oil-infused collection is the go-to for soft, moisturised skin.
• Address of Manufacturer: LBCP, Unit 2, Haridwar 249 403, Uttarakhand.M 16/C/US/2010
• Country Of Origin: India
• Common Name of Product: Tea Tree & Vetiver Daily Detox Refreshing Body Wash
• Net Qty: 1
• Net Volume: 400 ml